- 5 Beds
- 5.1 Baths
- 5,194 SqFt
The Legacy Homes for Sale
Homes in The Legacy of Colleyville
- 4 Beds
- 4.1 Baths
- 4,090 SqFt
- 4 Beds
- 3.1 Baths
- 4,100 SqFt
Custom Constructed Residences of The Legacy
Located just east of Precinct Line Road, south of Lavaca Trail, The Legacy of Colleyville is a luxury community offering 45 wooded half acre home sites. Custom construction was available through a limited group of the area's top builders, with the first new homes taking shape in early 2016.
The gated boulevard entry into The Legacy adds a sense of seclusion while the walking trails winding throughout the neighborhood connect it with the greater community by joining to the existing trail system of Colleyville. Beautifully designed landscape features incorporate three and one half acres of open space plus two ponds with fountains. Great care has been taken by Woodbridge Development to allow builders and their clients to retain the native trees that accentuate each unique custom home design.
Children living in The Legacy attend Keller ISD, starting with Liberty Elementary, though open enrollment to the Grapevine-Colleyville ISD is an option. Homes range in size from about 3,800 to 6,000 square feet.
High Quality Development
Well Regarded Group of Home Builders
- Lead by Kosse Maykus, Maykus Custom Homes are fourth generation home builders. They rightfully pride themselves on the high quality of construction and performance their clients enjoy and benefit from in a Maykus home. Many of their finishing contractors have worked with the company for two decades. Lasting value, great style and a company that has stood the test of time are hallmarks of Maykus Custom Homes. In addition to being a development partner with Woodbridge Development to create The Legacy in Colleyville, Kosse Maykus has developed and built in neighborhoods such as Southlake's Hidden Knoll, Oak Bend, and Shady Lane as well as numerous other distinctive developments throughout Colleyville, Keller and surrounding areas.
- Providential Custom Homes is a team with over 45 years of creating quality luxury properties in the area. Each home is a unique creation designed specifically to suit the needs and desires of their clients. Providential's high quality homes are sound investments and stand out among others when they come on the market in neighborhoods such as Tuscany and Danbury Park in Keller, or Westmont and Old Grove in Colleyville to name a few.
- Recognized and awarded for design and quality Patrick Custom Homes, lead by President Patrick Duffy, has over 25 years building experience in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Knowledgeable in all areas of construction, Duffy's commitment is evident by his total availability to each client throughout the building process. He is on site, working to bring a client's vision to life. Duffy has built homes in neighborhoods such as Colleyville's Remington Park, Southlake's Carillon and Reserve and Wildwood, Stonebridge and Oakmont Hills in Keller.
- Larry Stewart Homes has been defining luxury custom home building in the area for over 30 years. Their team has a unique ability to inspire a client's imagination and bring forth design features that have not been seen before in the area. They pride themselves on customizing each aspect of a home to suit a homeowner's lifestyle. They've have an impeccable track record building in Colleyville, Southlake, Westlake and surrounding DFW areas.
- Avant Luxury Homes is a division of prolific Our Country Homes. Concurrent to The Legacy at Colleyville, Avant offers new homes in Southlake's Highland Oaks as well as Villas at Hidden Knoll. The team at Avant is well versed at walking clients through a blueprint and guiding them from design selections through all construction phases. They have a talent for making the new home construction experience enjoyable.
Popular Colleyville Property Searches
Looking for one floor living? Here are the ranch homes for sale in Colleyville
3+ Car Garage
Need some extra storage space for that special ride? Or maybe just all those toys!
Considering homes for sale in Colleyville?
This free eGuide will answer many of your home buying questions and likely bring up a few things you didn't even know you should consider.SEND ME THE eGUIDE
Homes in Colleyville
Are you considering Colleyville real estate? Whether you're looking for newer construction like Heron Pond, or something a bit more established, I've got the area and neighborhood insight to round out your home search. Don't hesitate to give me a call with any questions you may have. I'm always happy to share what I know about Colleyville homes for sale and the neighborhoods that make up the area.
Colleyville's Popular Neighborhoods
Have questions about Colleyville real estate you want answered?
Even if you aren't planning to buy or sell for years, I hope you'll feel comfortable calling me to talk about your unique real estate situation. I'd love the opportunity to become your Colleyville agent long before you actually need one.