- 5 Beds
- 6.1 Baths
- 5,300 SqFt
Northwest High School Homes for Sale
Homes in the Northwest High School Boundary
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
- 4 Beds
- 5.2 Baths
- 6,150 SqFt
- 6 Beds
- 5.1 Baths
- 5,160 SqFt
- 2 Beds
- 2.1 Baths
- 9,000 SqFt
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3,972 SqFt
- 4 Beds
- 4.1 Baths
- 3,206 SqFt
Northwest ISD Homes
Northwest "Texans" Hail From Across The Area
Northwest High School is located in the heart of the Alliance area. Situated just a mile or so west of the Texas Motor Speedway, and about two miles north of Alliance Airport, the school's boundaries are generally west of I-35 and follow along the Denton/Tarrant County line. 1750 "Texans" make up the current student population and hail from the cities of Argyle, Newark and Rhome, Aurora, Haslet, Justin, Northlake and North Ft. Worth.
Northwest's scholars arrive from Pike and Chisholm Trail Middle schools which are fed by Hatfield, Justin, Love and Prairie View Elementary schools plus a small portion of both Seven Hills and Roanoke Elementary. It's not unusual to see the red and white 'Texans' bumper stickers throughout the area as school pride runs high.
General Overview of the Areas Within the Northwest High Boundary
Homes for sale within the Northwest High School zoning encompass a wide range of prices, styles and ease of commute to the local grocery store. That's because the cities the school serves are so different in terms of age and density. The N. Ft. Worth and the Alliance areas typically offer homes for sale that can start at a more friendly budget price range.
Popular Alliance Area Property Searches
3+ Car Garage
Need some extra storage space for that special ride? Or maybe just all those toys!
There are new construction homes available, but generally the area is closer to building out then others in the school's boundary. So you'll find the homes are often a bit closer to the nail salon, dog groomer and grocery. Many of the homes in the Argyle, Haslet, Northlake and Justin area are located in newer neighborhoods or more rural areas. The the growth of the Metroplex has more recently headed that way. But not to fret, it's changing quickly and businesses and shopping are following the rooftops that direction.
Considering homes for sale in The Northwest ISD?
This free eGuide will answer many of your home buying questions and likely bring up a few things you didn't even know you should consider.SEND ME THE eGUIDE
Popular Neighborhoods Zoned for Northwest High School
New construction is always a favorite of home buyers, so let's start with some of those neighborhoods. Harvest spans both the city of Argyle and Northlake. Prices tend to be quite reasonable for the on-trend styling and community amenities, too. While you're in Northlake stop by Canyon Falls and have a look around. You'll find the neighborhood is bit higher priced but a few bargains can still be found.
Justin offers up Avery Ranch for those looking to find homes on acreage. This neighborhood was started in the last 10 or so years so while not always brand new, Avery Ranch does offer up-to-date amenities and facades. Hardeman Estates doesn't offer the acerage in Justin, but they are new and newer homes.
North Fort Worth and Alliance areas also still have a bit of space left for new construction, and many of the subdivisions in the area are still less then 5 years old. Development should be going on for many more years, and home buyers love to find it's very convenient to major shopping and amenities.
Northwest Earns High Grades from Area Home Buyers and Academic Community
Take a look at some of the recent awards and accolades collected by Students and Faculty of Northwest HS:
- Named a School of Excellence by the National Parent Teacher Association for maintaining positive community environments with their associations.
- Fielded several of the 16 NISD students named to the Texas Music Educator Association’s all-state music groups. Students were selected into five groups – all-state band, all-state jazz ensemble, all-state mixed choir, all-state tenor-bass choir and all-state treble choir.
- The staff of the student-run television network NHSTV, operated by the Academy of Media Arts & Technology, was named the Best Daily Live Show in the Southwest Region by the Student Television Network for the three years running.
- Fielded a Destination Imagination team that advanced to the Destination Imagination Global Finals, the top national and international round of competition.
- Earned a nomination in the seventh annual Dallas Summer Musicals High School Musical Theatre Awards.
- Northwest High School earned two nominations in the Betty Lynn Buckley Awards , going on to win best female actor in a play.
- Northwest's marching band earned Division1, the top score possible, at the UIL Region 2 contest.
- Northwest ISD high school seniors earned $31.9 million in scholarships during the 2017-18 school year, including $8 million for Northwest students.
- Bobby Morris was named Outstanding High School Assistant Principal of the Year by the Texas Association of Secondary School Principals Region 11
Homes For Sale within Northwest HS zone
If you've read this far you're probably deep into research on Northwest ISD homes for sale and living in the NISD boundary. From luxury new builder homes, golf course homesites, and homes with acreage (and horses!), homes in the Northwest school district provide styles and price ranges for nearly everyone. I hope you'll reach out with any questions you may have about a move to the Dallas-Ft. Worth area in general and the NISD specifically. I've been in the real estate business around the area since 1989, and I'm always happy to share what I've learned to help you make your move the best it can be for you and your family. -Cindy
Have questions about real estate in the NISD you want answered?
Even if you aren't planning to buy or sell for years, I hope you'll feel comfortable calling me to talk about your unique real estate situation. I'd love the opportunity to become your Northwest ISD area agent long before you actually need one.
Northwest ISD by School Name
Get in Touch
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 8:30am CDT.