- 4 Beds
- 4.2 Baths
- 3,923 SqFt
Creekview Homes for Sale
Homes in Keller's Creekview Addition
Creekview is an intimate little gated community located on Keller's border with Southlake. Development of the neighborhood began in 2013 when K. Hovnanian Homes opened the first 35 homesites and started building new homes in the Carroll ISD.
M/I Homes joined the community in the summer of 2016 with 6 additional new home floor plans from their "Heritage Series". Olde Worlde styling combined with bright, open floor plans offer an attractive draw for home buyers. Stone and brick facades plus hand scraped hardwood flooring are typical decorator items in Creekview homes, which also feature the newer energy efficiency standards today's buyers expect.
Creekview residents can stroll along the community paths and enjoy the view of two neighborhood ponds and a pocket park. Some homes back to the creek. The subdivision will build out with about 106 homes. Kids in the Creekview neighborhood attend Southlake Carroll Schools starting with Carroll Elementary. -Cindy
Popular Keller Property Searches
3+ Car Garage
Need some extra storage space for that special ride? Or maybe just all those toys!
Floor Plans Available in Keller's Creekview Neighborhood
K. Hovnanian's Creekview Offerings:
K Hovnanians' Creekeview neighborhood offers eleven well thought out floor plans offering options for fit any family size and requirements. Click on the blue floor plan name below to open a pdf of each home's elevation and floorplan.
- Cedarcrest | 2,581 Sq. Ft. | 3-4 Bedrooms | 2.5-3 Baths | 2 Garage | 2 Story
Open, spacious floorplan with plenty of windows. Double doors off foyer open to study or could use as optional bedroom 4 and full bath. Covered rear patio.
- Bradbury | 2,697 Sq. Ft. | 4 Bedrooms | 2.5-3 Baths | 2 Garage | 2 Story
Elegant study that could be configured as guest suite with full bath. Optional second floor media room. Large breakfast island. Gameroom up.
- Remington | 2,286 Sq. Ft. | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Baths | 2 Garage | 1 Story
One-story plan features corner fireplace open to kitchen and dining. Architectural details include barrel vault ceiling in Master Suite. Small home office space.
- Brookshire | 2,767 Sq. Ft. | 3-4 Bedrooms | 2.5-3 Baths | 2 Garage | 2 Story
Butlers pantry off formal dining. Walk-in corner pantry in kitchen. Optional media room upstairs or add 4th bedroom and 3rd bath upstairs. Covered Patio
- Amberdale II | 2,733 Sq. Ft. | 3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Baths | 2 Garage | 2 Story
Study, island kitchen open to family room with optional glass sliding doors to oversized covered patio. Architectural details include barrel arched ceiling in Master Suite. Gameroom up.
- Fairfield | 2.898 Sq. Ft. | 3-4 Bedrooms | 2.5-3 Baths | 2 Garage | 2 Story
Study and powder bath on first floor could optionally be guest bedroom with full bath. Gameroom upstairs. Corner fireplace in family room.
- Stonebriar | 3,106 Sq. Ft. | 4-5 Bedrooms | 3-4 Baths | 2 Garage | 2 Story
Gameroom on second floor. Options for upstairs media room or 5th bedroom and 4th full bath. Covered Porch and Patio.
Considering homes for sale in Keller?
This free eGuide will answer many of your home buying questions and likely bring up a few things you didn't even know you should consider.SEND ME THE eGUIDE
- Riverside | 3,169 Sq. Ft. | 3-4 Bedrooms | 2.5-3 Baths | 2 Garage | 2 Story
Second floor Master Suite. Downstairs study could be optional guest suite or bedroom 4 with full bath. Grand staircase.
- Remington II | 2,682 Sq. Ft. | 3-4 Bedrooms | 2.5-3 Baths | 2 Garage | 2 Story
Architectural details include coffered cieling in foyer and barrel vault in Master Suite. Corner fireplace in family room. Upstairs gameroom with powder bath could optionally be 4th bedroom with full bath for a total of 3 in the home.
- Langston II | 3,058 Sq. Ft. | 4 Bedrooms | 2.5-3 Baths | 2 Garage | 2 Story
Curved staircase open to entry and formal dining. Formal dining could be optional study. Gameroom up. 4th bedroom up could be optional media room. Butlers pantry, open kitchen, living and dining.
- Amberdale IV | 3,261 Sq. Ft. | 3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Baths | 2 Garage | 2 Story
Island kitchen opens to family and optional glass sliding wall to covered patio. Barrel vault ceiling in Master Suite. Gameroom and Media room upstairs.
- Langston | 3,298 Sq. Ft. | 5 Bedrooms | 4 Bath | 2 Garage | 2 Story
Butlers pantry. 3 bedrooms upstairs with Gameroom. Optional media in place of 5th bedroom upstairs. Covered patio.
- Ridgemont | 3,525 Sq. Ft. | 4 Bedrooms | 3 Baths | 2 Garage | 2 Story
Second floor Master Suite. Bedrooms 3 and 4 upstairs. Media room. Covered patio.
Creekview Site Plan
M/I Homes Heritage Series Floor Plans:
The Creekeview neighborhood of Keller offers six floor plans from M/I Homes' Heritage Series. The new home builder owns 37 homesties that measure 50x105. Click on the blue floor plan name below to open a pdf of each home's elevation and floorplan.
- Sawgrass | 2,050 Sq. Ft. | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Baths | 2-3 Garage | 1 Story
Open, spacious floorplan with plenty of windows. Island Kitchen open to den and dining area. Mud room off garage entry. Flex room at back of home. Covered rear patio.
- Walton | 2.322-2,350 Sq. Ft. | 3-4 Bedrooms | 3.5 Baths | 2-3 Garage | 1.5 Story
Flexible floorplan options includes make this plan a great fit for many Keller home buyers. All bedrooms plus study downstairs enjoy open arrangement. Corner fireplace, covered patio. Upstairs gameroom includes powder bath.
- Karsten | 2,812-2,846 Sq. Ft. | 4 Bedrooms | 3.5 Baths | 2 Garage | 2 Story
Master bedroom downstairs. Butlers pantry off flexible formal dining or could be used as study. Mud room between laundry and garage entry. Three secondary bedrooms upstairs, one with private bath. Gameroom up. Covered patio.
- Timberstone | 2,914-3746 Sq. Ft. | 4 Bedrooms | 3.5 Baths | 2-3 Garage | 2 Story
Study or formal dining off entrance which features curved staircase. Gameroom upstairs with 3 additional bedrooms, two of which share a Jack and Jill bath while another offers ensuite bath. Open space overlooking family room below. Island kitchen. Covered Patio
- Somerset | 3,149-3,210 Sq. Ft. | 5-6 Bedrooms | 4.5 Baths | 2-3 Garage | 2 Story
Island kitchen open to family room, bay window breakfast and oversized covered patio. Master, guest bedroom and study down. Three additional bedrooms (one with private bath) plus gameroom upstairs.
- Kingston | 3,185-3,237 Sq. Ft. | 4 Bedrooms | 3.5 Baths | 2-3 Garage | 2 Story
Second floor master split from two additional bedrooms by loft gameroom. Additional guest bedroom plus study downstairs. Striking curved staircase at entry.
Keller's Popular Neighborhoods
Have questions about Keller real estate you want answered?
Even if you aren't planning to buy or sell for years, I hope you'll feel comfortable calling me to talk about your unique real estate situation. I'd love the opportunity to become your Keller agent long before you actually need one.